The ASVO holds an annual general meeting (AGM) once a year that all members are invited to attend. The purpose of the AGM is to give members a report on the Society’s activities and finances for the previous year, to allow time for members to ask questions, and to induct new Fellows of the Society.
All members are invited to the 41st Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology (ASVO) Monday, 15th November 2021 5:00pm ACDST
Participating in the meeting will give you the opportunity to learn more about ASVO’s current operations, progress over the last twelve months, and financial situation. New Fellows of the ASVO will also be formally inducted into the Society.
The meeting has been called to conduct the following business:
- Receiving and adopting the audited the financial statements of the Society for the financial year ended 30 June 2021.
- Appointment of auditor for 2022
- Receiving and considering the Presidents report.
- Announcing the outcome of the 2021 General Election.
- Announcing the newly inducted Fellows of the Society.
The meeting is an important event as it gives our members a broad overview of the Society's direction, financial health and confirms our purpose.