Nominees for the ASVO Wine Science and Technology award :
- members can self-nominate or nominate a peer
- typically work in the following roles: scientists, laboratory operators, technology developers, engineers, educators, and other similar roles.
- must be financial members of the ASVO actively working in the Australian wine industry.
- the nominees’ activities for which they are being nominated must have occurred within Australia.
- the majority of the nominees’ activities or major new initiatives for which they are being nominated must have occurred within the last 5 years.
Nominees should display the following attributes:
- a broad positive contribution to the Australian wine industry and / or community; examples may include but are not limited to – leadership in regional, state and national wine industry committees or associations, the driving force behind innovative practices, technologies or standards, or outstanding budget/financial management.
- evidence of improvement from standard practice.
- demonstrable integration of the outcomes of their contribution or innovation into the culture of the nominees’ organisation.
- demonstrable efforts to share the outcomes of their contribution or innovation with the broader wine industry in either a regional, state or national capacity.
Entries open: 1 March 2022
Entries close: 30 April 2022
Submit your nomination