The Wine Industry Mentor Program is proudly supported by Wine Communicators of Australia, The University of Adelaide, Wine Australia and the Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology.
The program is a whole of sector initiative aiming to support and inspire the future generations of wine industry professionals by tapping into the experiences and insights from the best in their field.
The program boasts Australia’s most highly respected and experienced wine sector leaders, who are passionate about wine and the future of the Australian wine industry. These individuals give their time willingly and voluntarily to support and foster the growth of the Australian wine sector.
The program aims to boost both personal and professional development in future generations of wine industry professionals by giving them the opportunity to:
- Connect with like-minded, ambitious wine professionals
- Grow their knowledge from respected wine sector leaders
- Aspire to be the best they can be through greater clarity of career direction and satisfaction within the wine industry.
To be eligible for the Wine Industry Mentor Program, you must:
- Be an Australian resident for the duration of the program
- Have gained at least two years’ work experience in the wine industry
Applications are now open for the 2021 Wine Industry Mentor Program: