The ASVO offers financial support to assist students to attend ASVO events. The student subsidies aim to provide opportunities for engagement with other students and to connect with the wine sector.
A total bursary of $2,000 (at a cap of $200 per person) is available to student delegates.
To be eligible for this financial support, student delegates must:
- Be a current ASVO member
- Must be a full-time student, undergraduate, or graduate program
- Not receive funding to attend the conference from their university or workplace
- Must submit your complete application by the deadline
Winning applications are chosen by a review panel constituted by the ASVO Awards subcommittee, based on the scholarly quality of the applicants’ subsidy application as well as the committee's intention to choose applications that represent diversity in opinion, experience and representation.
How to apply:
- Speak to your Primary Supervisor or Head of School
- Complete the application form
September 2022 Oenology Seminar
Entries open: Monday, 29 August 2022
Entries close: 5pm CST, Friday 2 September 2022
For further details please contact Chris Waters email@example.com