The ASVO offers financial support to assist students to attend ASVO events. The aims of the student subsidies are to provide opportunities for engagement with other students and to connect with the wine sector.
A total bursary of $2,000 (at a cap of $200 per person) is available to student delegates.
To be eligible for this financial support, student delegates must:
- Be a current ASVO member
- Must be a full-time student, undergraduate, or graduate program
- Not be in receipt of funding to attend the conference from their university or workplace
- Must submit your complete application by the deadline
Winning applications are chosen by a review panel constituted by the ASVO Awards subcommittee, based on the scholarly quality of the applicants’ subsidy application as well as the committee's intention to choose applications that represent diversity in opinion, experience and representation.
How to apply:
- Speak to your Primary Supervisor or Head of School
- Complete the application form
June 2021 Viticulture Seminar
Entries open: Monday, 03 May 2021
Entries close: 5pm CST, Friday 30 May 2021
August 2021 Wine Business Seminar
Entries open: Monday, 31 May 2021
Entries close: 5pm CST, Friday 2 July 2021
September 2021 Oenology Seminar
Entries open: Monday, 2 August 2021
Entries close: 5pm CST, Friday 30 August 2021
For further details please contact Chris Waters firstname.lastname@example.org