Applications are invited from students to assist in covering the costs of attending an ASVO seminar in relation to their degree.
ASVO Student scholarships are a benefit offered to ASVO members, new members can apply.
The scholarship will cover the cost of seminar registration.
Application will be open to all ASVO student members.
Applications will be assessed by the event subcommittee.
Value: 3 scholarships that cover the cost of seminar registration
- To be eligible for the ASVO Student Scholarship entrants must be financial ASVO members. New members are welcome to apply.
- Members may self-nominate or be nominated by a third party.
- Entrants who are nominated by a third party must agree to the nomination.
TERMS OF SCHOLARSHIP
- The scholarship provides 100% of registration fees to attend an ASVO seminar.
- Scholarship recipients must be able to attend the allocated seminar, if the winner is unable to attend the offer will be withdrawn and offered to the next preferred candidate.
- The scholarship recipient will be required to cover the cost of travel and accommodation associated with their attendance at the seminar.
- Download full terms and conditions here
ENTRY RECEIPT AND THE SUBSEQUENT JUDGING PROCESS
- The scholarship recipient will be selected by the Seminar Sub-Committee.
- The scholarship recipient may be asked to provide further PR material including a relevant video, footage or high resolution imagery for use in public relations activities.
- The scholarship recipient will be notified by email.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SEMINAR
- Entrants may register for the Seminar. However this does not make the entrant eligible for the ASVO scholarship.
- Entrants who are unsuccessful at receiving the ASVO scholarship are still encouraged to register for the Seminar.