current membership year ends 30 June 2013. Renew now to ensure that you continue to enjoy:
· Discounted registration to the ASVO seminars.
· Subscription to the Australian Journal of Grape and Wine Research.
· Discount on selected book titles from Wiley Blackwell.
· Don't forget that your membership is tax deductable.
· Renew before 31 May 2013 and save.
Renewal online is easy and fast.
Head to the 15th Australian Industry Technical Conference for less!
ASVO Members are entitled to discount registration to the Australian Industry Technical Conference.
The ASVO offers its members 10% discount on standard conference registration.
To take advantage of the member discount join the ASVO today.
Registrations for the 15th Australian Wine Industry Technical Conference (AWITC) have now opened >>>
The ASVO is pleased to report that registrations for the 15th Australian Wine Industry Technical Conference (AWITC) have now opened. As a part owner of the AWITC, this event is a key part of the ASVO calendar for 20132. It promises to be an exciting and informative week for anyone involved in the grape and wine industry. Catching up with old and new colleagues, sharing ideas and hearing some of the foremost experts present on topics relevant to us today and in the future. Please put the dates in your diary: 13-18 July 2013, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Harbour. This is an event not to be missed! Register now (and up until 5th April) to take advantage of the early bird registration fee. The ASVO is pleased to announce that a further 10% discount on registration applies to current Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology members.
- The Australian Society of Viticulture and Oenology (ASVO) is a non-political organisation to serve the interests of practising winemakers and viticulturists by encouraging the exchange of technical information.