Date(s) - 25/07/2018 - 26/07/2018
Registration to attend the 2018 ASVO Seminar 25-26th July 2018
Front-line pest & disease management for healthy vineyards
- Registration provides full participation in the seminar including seminar materials, as well as morning, midday and afternoon refreshments.
- ASVO is providing the opportunity to attend this years’ seminar via hosted live streaming at three other locations.
- Delegates who register for the hosted live stream, will receive the same seminar materials and catering during the day.
The mid-year ASVO seminar will still be held in Mildura but using ‘Zoom’ technology, the entire proceedings will be live-streamed to smaller, more intimate gatherings in three other regions. ASVO members will host the remote seminars and attendees will interact with the presenters and each other both during the event and in the evening at a local dinner.
Mildura Arts Centre
199 Cureton Ave, Mildura
QCWT Queensland College of Wine Tourism
22 Caves Rd, Stanthorpe
Live streamed event. Hosted by Mike Hayes
Margaret River Education campus, Centre for Wine Excellence
272 Bussell Highway, Margaret River, Western Australia
Live streamed event. Hosted by Tony Proffitt
University of Tasmania, Launceston
Live streamed event. Hosted by Fiona Kerslake
Wednesday, 25 July 2018
|Victoria||12:30 pm – 6:00 pm AEST|
|Queensland||12:30 pm – 6:00 pm AEST|
|Tasmania||12:30 pm – 6:00 pm AEST|
|Western Australia||10:30 am – 3:00 pm AWST|
- Delegates traveling from SA please note Mildura is half hour ahead (start time is 12:00 SA time) Registration with lunch from 11:30am Mildura
Thursday, 26 July 2018
|Victoria||09:00 am – 3:30 pm AEST|
|Queensland||09:00 am – 3:30 pm AEST|
|Tasmania||09:00 am – 3:30 pm AEST|
|Western Australia||7:00 am – 1:30 pm AWST|
- Catering includes daily tea/coffee and a buffet luncheon. If you have any questions or special dietary needs, please contact the Chris waters [email protected] for assistance.
- Attendee name changes are permitted but any change to the number of attendees registered must be authorised by ASVO prior to the event.
- Given the fixed costs associated with this Seminar, no refunds will apply to a reduction in attendees.
Student registration scholarships
Applications are invited from talented students who want to attend the ASVO seminar.
Three scholarships of up to $250 each are being offered to ASVO members.
The scholarship will cover the cost of seminar registration and dinner.
Entries open: Monday, 2 April 2018
Entries close: 5pm CST, Friday 4 May 2018
Early Bird Registration
The deadline for early bird registration is 31st May 2018. You must register and pay before this date to receive the early bird rate. After this date, all new and unpaid registration will be charged the standard registration rate.
Register to win
Everyone who registers and pays by close of the early bird option will enter a draw to win one of three Wine & Viticulture Journal 12-month subscriptions worth $77.00. The Wine & Viticulture Journal is published by our media partner Winetitles media, its focus is on research, innovation and technology, and includes topics that relate to business and marketing and winemaking and viticulture, complemented by news, regional overviews, opinion and national industry association columns, and varietal reports.