This regular event held at the Waite campus and sponsored by the ASVO provides a forum for the University alumni to share their wealth of professional and life experience with students, to help them in making the transition from university to their career.
Every year we host alumni at the Hickinbotham Roseworthy Wine Science Laboratory who talk to students on a number of themes including; resume for vintage positions, career path from cellar hand to winemaker, launching and establishing a brand, working with media and mentors.
Vintage Conversations had a fantastic line-up of hosts:
- Anna Hooper (Cape Jaffa)
- Ben Lacey (Lacey Vineyards) and Andre Bondar (Bondar Wines)
- Corrina Wright (Oliver’s Taranga)
- Damien Tscharke (Tscharke Wines)
- Paul Carpenter (Hardys Wines, Tintara Winery)
- Taras Ochota (Ochota Barrels)
- Tom Keelan (The Pawn Wine Co.)