The ASVO Awards for Excellence Dinner will be held on Thursday 17th of November at the Botanic Gardens Restaurant, Adelaide.
The ASVO Awards for Excellence is one of the most respected and valued awards amongst wine industry professionals. These Awards have been specifically developed to recognise excellence and innovation in the Australian wine industry. The awards dinner and ceremony is important as both a celebration of the industry and as a valuable way to acknowledge the hard work and dedication of those striving for excellence.
Something different this year…
Dinner guests will be entertained by an impressive line-up of award winning students, researchers and industry leaders, each with three minutes to convey their story. These presentations will be “Provocative and inspirational” – AWITC, In the Wine Light judges
- Dr Keren Bindon, winner best viticulture research, 16th AWITC Fresh Science
- Marta Avramova winner Best Oenological Presentation 16th AWITC Fresh Science
- Jasmine Peter, best student oral presentation 16th AWITC In the Wine Light
- Chen Liang, people’s choice 16th AWITC In the Wine Light
- 2016 ASVO Winemaker of the Year
- 2016 ASVO Viticulturist of the Year
- + two mystery speakers
We look forward to seeing you there.